Search This Blog

Thursday, February 27, 2020

SNOW DAY, THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 27, 2020

Assalamu alikum,

We have a snow day today. A good chance to curl up on the couch and sip some chai, tea, or hot cocoa.

Time stops for no man, or so they say, so while it seems like a perfect chance for a Fortnite marathon, there is quite a lot of work our students have to do to be ready for science fair next week. Alhamdelillah, I saw a lot of students share their science fair project Google Slides with me yesterday. I will go through those today to revise and edit them.

Here's what I need from students to make sure we are done on time.
All science fair slides and docs should be completed.

  • Question
  • Purpose
  • Hypothesis
  • Materials
  • Procedure
  • Data
  • Results
  • Conclusion
  • Application
  • **Essay** (Separate Google Doc)
I know several students are using the class account and can't sign in at home. It is asking for a verification from me. When you try, please send me a Classdojo message right away with the number on the screen so I can verify the account. 

 Please send me an e-mail if this doesn't work. I can send the file from that account to a parent's email or a student's independent account to finish their typing.  

Jazak Allah Khayr, 
Sister Patti Picard



No comments:

Post a Comment